Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tim Tam

Some pictures of my precious darlings. If u compare the two, u'll know why i was so worried that they'll die of malnutrition / dehydration.




This photo was taken on 13 Jan 2006, about 9:30am.










Photo taken on 13 Jan 2006, about 3:30pm.




See the difference? They were plump & less wrinkled in the morning... but by afternoon, they were definitely skinnier & more wrinkled.

My dad managed to feed them a liiiiiitle bit of evaporated milk about 9pm just now. Earlier on, when we tried to feed them, they kept sleeping & refused to drink the milk. Then about 9pm, i heard them scratching the cardboard box they were in. My dad rushed to warm up the milk and we fed them.

Well... i attempted to feed 1... but it kept falling asleep in my palm... but once i laid it back in the box, it'll wake up again! In the end, my dad fed both. They drank about 0.3ml of milk... which is barely anything... but that's the best we could do.

Please keep the 2 darlings in your prayers. They're known as Tim Tam.... named after my fave Arnott chocolate biscuits. I haven't quite decided if the bigger baby (there's 1 that eats more & is visibly bigger) is going to be Tim, or Tam... :)